Technical Project Controller
Alta Via Consulting a cBEYONData company is looking for a Technical Project Controller to join a fast-paced team focused on the creation of innovative deliverables and projects. The Project Controller should have experience coordinating consulting project teams, project status reporting, project coordination and managing project-related administrative activities. Our Project Controllers partner directly with program managers and task leads to help ensure projects move forward smoothly, meetings and associated follow-on actions are assigned, contract administrative and reporting processes are followed, institutional knowledge is captured and disseminated, and to support leadership. They are a critical part of the team’s success.
- Work closely with program management and capability development leads to create, maintain, and close out the administrative and task tracking processes associated with new workstreams and new projects
- Use knowledge of projects and workstreams to prepare presentations, talking points, briefings, and other technical materials to educate, update, integrate diverse types of stakeholders on initiatives and projects underway by team
- Support daily meetings in person at multiple sites around Crystal City, VA for multiple ongoing projects and teams, to include scheduling, notes capture, briefing creation, and follow-ups
- Serve as the collection point for action items, work with program manager to understand how action items are to be assigned across the workstreams, ensure those responsible for action items understand next steps, and track completion
- Collaborate with team members to problem solve hurdles and highlight achievements
- Coordinate with project teams to disseminate and follow progress of action items and submission of deliverables
- Maintain project management activities and artifacts such as:
- Coordinating and documenting meetings
- Updating project schedules
- Establishing and updating file structures
- Collecting, consolidating, and disseminating weekly and monthly status reports
- Managing action Items
- Managing project risks
- Escalating project team issues to leadership as appropriate
- Ability to work on-site in Crystal City, VA area
- Administrative experience that spans participation in scoping, planning, creating task tracking artifacts, task tracking, reporting, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve administrative issues/problems that arise and recommend areas to improve operations
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Experience with project management software such as Smartsheets, MS Project, Trello, etc.
- Ability to create new administrative processes and new approaches based off of objectives set by leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Top Secret clearance required
- Executive Assistant to Program Management or Executive Officer (EXO – Military Position) experience
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.