SAP Business Objects Developer
cBEYONData is seeking a senior BusinessObjects developer with experience building Web Intelligence (Webi) reports and Lumira Designer dashboards to join our team supporting the U.S. Army. Our consultants work with our clients to build, sustain, and support their large-scale SAP implementations.
- Have extensive experience working with BusinessObjects Webi creating complex reports
- Advanced knowledge in report context, alerts, ranking and other slicing and dicing of data on report
- Experience building Lumira Designer dashboards
- Understand logical and physical data modeling and methods for optimizing the BusinessObjects reports
- Have expertise in SQL
- Have ability to understand business requirements by working with customers gathering requirements for reports and dashboards
- Develop solutions in accordance to client specifications
- Have experience working within a Business Intelligence environment and knowledge of data warehouse modeling and design
- SAP S/4HANA development experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related Business field
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working with SAP BusinessObjects product portfolio
- Preferred: Involved in two (2) or more software implementations
- Preferred: SAP implementation experience, to include SAP: BPS/SEM, FI/CO, BI/BW, xCOM, FM
- Excellent communication skills at any organizational level to articulate customer needs, changes necessary, how to train end-users, etc.
- Project management experience with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be self-directed in the completion of individual work assignments
- Customer serving personality with ability to working collaboratively with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access
- Attention to detail, particularly with data quality
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.