RPA Technical Analyst
We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Technical Analyst to join a larger team that supports our Federal customer in the identification and automation of Momentum processes. The RPA Technical Analyst will follow the full lifecycle of development and deployment of processes to be automated. Candidates should have familiarity with Federal financials, experience with Momentum is preferred. This is a full-time position on a multi-year contract that will allow for remote work with occasional on-site client meetings in Washington, DC.
- Map end-to-end business processes and identify opportunities for automation.
- Design, test, and launch RPA solutions.
- Develop RPA best practices for clients, helping them define and implement long-term RPA strategies.
- Train clients on the use of RPA technologies and in automation best practices.
- Work within a larger RPA development team to identify automation requirements, produce documentation, and develop/deploy automations.
- Interface directly with customer stakeholders to understand process workflows, inputs, and outputs.
- Define business requirements and create detailed business analysis, process assessment, and solution for stakeholder.
- Assist with code review, system test, and conduct UAT.
- Create process workflows and/or Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD).
- 4+ years of experience, with at least one year of experience with Robotic Process Automation.
- Bachelor’s degree or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of UiPath Task Capture application is a plus.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, and analytics tools is a plus.
- At least one year of Federal government consulting experience, preferably within Federal financials.
- Willingness to become certified in Robotic Process Automation.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance, active clearance a plus.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.