Oracle or AWS Redshift Cloud Developer, Sr.
We are seeking a Redshift Cloud Developer or Senior Oracle Developer with AWS experience to join a data warehouse and business intelligence (BI) development team supporting our federal client working to migrate an on-prem Oracle Enterprise Edition (EE) data warehouse to Redshift instance in AWS. This is a full-time position with on-site work performed at the client’s office located in Washington, D.C., Top Secret clearance required.
- Work hand-in-hand with our AWS Solutions Architect and Data Warehouse Engineer to configure and implement existing on-prem data warehouse infrastructure to AWS.
- Develop and create tables, views, materialized views, indexes, constraints, and PL/SQL based ETL routines in support of the implementation.
- Implement changes to objects and code to keep pace with the yearly changes in the OLTP system and ensure the ETL runs as efficiently as possible.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment with fluid requirements and changing priorities.
- Six to ten years’ experience planning, designing, developing, architecting and implementing cloud database solutions with an emphasis on AWS Redshift.
- Strong notion of security best practices (IAM, KMS, etc).
- Strong knowledge in PL/SQL code to perform ETL for both full loads and incremental loads from an OLTP system to a Dimensional Data Warehouse.
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and AWS architecture best practices.
- QA (testing and documentation) experience for PL/SQL development and peer reviews.
- Experience developing data pipelines for terabyte scale data warehouses.
- Hand-on experience in different domains such as database architecture and business intelligence.
- Expertise in collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, data scientists, subject matter experts, and developers.
- Develop, implement and maintain development and production environments.
- Experience configuring logging and auditing services (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, etc).
- Expertise in IaC best practices using Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience working with Momentum ERP System a plus.
- Experience with serverless architecture a plus.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization.
- Experience working within an Agile/SAFe teaming environment with multiple vendors and stakeholders.
- Active Top Secret clearance required.
- 100% on-site in Washington, D.C.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.