We are seeking an Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Developer to join a data warehouse (DW) team supporting our federal customer’s financial dashboard and reporting system. The candidate for this position should be able to operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. He or she shall contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable. This is a full-time position on a multi-year contract with on-site work performed at the client’s office located in Washington, D.C., Top Secret clearance required.
- Collaborate with business and technical resources to understand functional requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Participate in requirements gathering client meetings.
- Work as part of an integrated Agile Scrum team and participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Use data analytics techniques such as data mining to analyze the source data and determine the best reporting structures to build.
- Develop Oracle database objects (tables, indexes, views, constraints, materialized views) to support data warehouse development ensuring that data standards are followed.
- Develop ETL code using Oracle PL/SQL procedures, functions, and packages ensuring best practices for performance/efficiency are followed.
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models using Oracle Data Modeler and data warehouse principles (Kimball preferred).
- Maintain Source-to-Target Mapping (STTM) documents that describe the ETL process and resulting reporting data layer for tracing lineage of data.
- Maintain data dictionary as new data warehouse objects are deployed.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required.
- 3+ years of ETL experience and experience in the analysis of structured and unstructured data sets.
- 3+ years experience with ETL tool – Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, or DataMigrator.
- Experience with relational databases, including an ability to interpret SQL.
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and debug technical issues.
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and business systems.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.