Army Business Support / GFEBS Specialist
cBEYONData is looking for an experienced consultant to aid our clients in improving business processes in mainly the Army’s General Fund Enterprise Business System Sensitive Activities (GFEBS-SA)/future systems. Our consultants work closely with our clients to understand the mission and strategic objectives to ensure the systems are designed to meet their business needs.
The consultant will help our national security functional experts navigate a complex and changing business landscape. Our consultants solve our client’s complex issues by learning the intricacies of the problem set at hand, the client’s objectives, and the operational environment in which results must be implemented in order to create holistic solutions with high impact. The consultant will work on a multi-disciplinary team that has direct partnerships with end-users within the command and stakeholders within Army. This is a fast-changing role that evolves based on the client’s need, while prioritizing process improvements within the command/Army and actively supporting operational needs.
- Understand a range of Army financial and logistical business processes and how to execute the processes within GFEBS-SA, GFEBS and/or GCSS-Army
- Serve as a liaison to the subject matter experts across highly diverse mission fields
- Independently facilitate workshops, meetings and training
- Coordinate with end-users and technical representatives to resolve areas of improvement within the command
- Develop and conduct analyses in support of initiatives and projects to improve understanding
- Participate in business case development by identifying various courses of action and the impacts of alternative solutions
- Provide advice and recommendations to client leadership and other cross-organizational management and synthesize knowledge
- Validation of current business processes used to deliver capabilities
- Conduct proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, prioritization, key deliverables, and successful outcomes
- Ability to be on-site 100% of the time at Ft. Belvoir, Virginia; currently partial telework exists, but is not guaranteed
- Active Top Secret security clearance strongly preferred. Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS is possible
- Experience working within SAP ERP system
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and organization skills
- Ability to collaborate within the team cross-functionally in a rapidly changing mission-oriented work environment
- Knowledge of the Department of the Army financial, logistics, and acquisition systems and processes
- Experience in business process analysis/management, enterprise solution implementations, operations analysis and/or strategic planning
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in supporting financial management, business process re-engineering, data analytics, and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems implementations
- Customer serving personality within a fast-paced environment
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.